Please be aware of the following items before you return this application:
- Vendor must submit a completed application along with menu to be considered. If approved, you will be emailed or contacted via telephone. Please be aware that your space is NOT guaranteed until all signed documents are received AND payment has been made. There are NO exceptions to this requirement as space is limited. Until documents & payment are received space may be assigned to another food vendor.
- Restaurant/food cuisine should be from any region of Europe.
- You are permitted a reasonable number of staffs per vendor (amount of personnel must be approved by EMF). There will be specific parking for vendors/suppliers, you will be notified location once application and participation is confirmed. Attendees may park anywhere is legal on property.
- Please see above for vending fees.
- Sales Tax will be withheld and paid directly to Nevada Department of Taxation
- COI, Certificate of Insurance. All vendors must provide EMF with a general liability insurance certificate with minimum coverage of 1,000,00/one million EMF should be listed as added insured
- Vendor must agree on method of currency used at EMF; Magic Money (cashless system) discussed in initial “Food Vendor Proposal”
- Once vendor application has been accepted the organizer will provide a load in schedule and Vendors are required to load in at their scheduled time based on location. All extra vehicles must be off the footprint between 1:30pm and 2:30pm. The event begins at 4pm on Friday, May 3rd, 2019 all vendors should be in place ready to serve at that time. The event ends at 12pm on Friday and Saturday and at 9pm on Sunday. Please discontinue service at 12am Friday and Sat and at 9pm on Sunday.
- The Event coordinator for EMF, its employees, agents and/or representatives will not be held responsible for any vendor’s activity as it relates to the event. Vendor must comply with rules and regulations as outlined upon entry. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from premises and forfeiture of all vending fees and costs paid to date.
- All vendors as asked to maintain cleanliness within and around their vending space throughout EMF hours of operation.
- Any illegal or offensive activity in your vending area will result in immediate expulsion from the event, as well as a forfeiture of all vending fees and costs paid to date.
There are no refunds for non-compliance with event rules.